Want to make your own raw delights? Are those fingers itching to get started? Good!
In this eBook, you will find easy-to-follow recipes for both beginners as well as experienced. The book will equip you with pracitcal lists of nuts, super foods and tools to make your raw dessert making more organized. Also tips and tricks for how to work with your blender, flavor enhancment, how to handle cacao butter for raw chocolate making and how to make those pretty swirled pies (it's easier than you think).
I don't have a dehydrator oven so I'd like to know if I need one to make the recipes?
No, you don't need a dehydrator to make the recipes in this book. In one recipe (the cake on the cover) I dehydrated the base of the cake, but that is not necessary for this recipe. It is just as good chilled in the fridge. All the instructions for this is also in the book.
Am a complet beginner of raw desserts, is this book for me?
Absolutely. I'd say start with the simpler puddings, and then go for the cheesecake recipes until you find that kitchen confidence.
Everything sounds great, but I'm not good with computers and Im not sure I know how to download the ebook!
Relax, you're not the only one. In fact we get emails every now and then from peopople who bought the book and lost it "somewhere on their computer" and we always email them the ebook and make sure they can access it.
In this book, you will learn..
- ...how you can quickly whip up delicious cheesecakes that melt in your mouth,
- ...how you can easily make beautiful swirls of cheesecakes and pies,
- ...about the nutrition and health effects of the ingredients in the recipes
- ...how to work with your food processor / blender to create super smooth fillings,
- ...how to enhance any flavor of your raw desserts, by using a few simple ingredients,
- ...how to make raw nut, seed or coconut milks,
- ...how to make a date paste and nut flour,
- ...how to make a water bath in the making of raw chocolate,
- ...how to make quick and simple pie crusts and cake bases with a few ingredients,
- ...how to soak and sprout nuts, which nuts need to be soaked and which do not,
- ...how you make and use Irish moss gel, that is a seaweed that works as vegan gelatin .
- ...how to work with a dehydrator oven (which is only needed for one recipe in the book, but you can also do it without a dehydrator).
What you get
The first part of the book goes through the basics with instructions and tips. The second part contains the recipes.
- 20 innovative, unique and heavenly tasting recipes of raw tortes, pies, cakes, puddings and cheesecakes - a whole set of raw delights that takes you into a new world of guilt free, nutritious pleasures.
- a 61 pages pdf file, straight to your inbox with a printable bonus document, with the same text as in the ebook, but with less photos and graphics. You can print it and keep it in your kitchen to have the recipes close.
- Easy to follow recipes, with step-by-step instructions on how to succeed with the recipe.
- Every recipe has an “info bubble” that features one ingredient from the recipe with information on the nutrition, science and healing properties.
- Lists on usable kitchen tools, nuts and their nutritional value and a list of the ingredients that are being used in this book, their nutrition and how to use them.
- Mouthwatering and inspiring photos, two or three for every recipe.
- You get a 100% money-back guarantee, if you don’t find this book lovable enough, no questions asked.
Who will benefit from this book?
- You who love to bake or eat pastries and sweets,
- you who are vegan and or raw,
- you who are struggling to lose weight and want to start with a new, healthy alternative to your common sweet treats,
- you who are curious about raw desserts,
- you who has a family and care about their food habits,
- you who are a beginner at raw food and want to learn really great raw desserts,
- you who are used to raw food and want inspiration to try something different
- you who want to benefit from eating more super foods,
- you who are creative and like to make pretty things,
- you who care about your body and health,
- you who want a professional but playful guidance in the art of making raw desserts.